ACLS and BLS Certification Bundle from the American Heart Association
This class is for an American Heart Association ACLS and BLS Certification bundle and when the class is completed you will receive a certificate valid for 2 years from the American Heart Association like the one in the images below.
We also offer these certifications.
(Click on the buttons below to book your class)
ACLS and BLS Certification Bundle Online Booking – Sign Up For Your Class
This Booking is for an In-Person, Hands-on class that will be taken at one of our offices. Since our classes are very small groups we do not take walk-ins and every student participating has booked the class and saved their spot in advance.
Sign up on this page for quicker scheduling but if you would like to arrange a time for a particular class or a 1-on-1 class, please contact us directly at 407.308.0139
Online Booking For In-Person Class At Our Offices
ADVANCED CARDIOVASCULAR LIFE SUPPORT (AHA 2020 Guidelines)
The American Heart Association ACLS Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
This class is designed for healthcare providers in the resuscitation of critically ill patients at the advanced level using medications, cardiac monitoring, electrical therapy, and advanced airway placement. Any patient in any scenario can instantly become critical and the ACLS training allows you to handle these unexpected situations and the students will learn how to respond to a critical situation as an individual, a team, and a team leader. The course is taught using a combination of classroom instruction and video tools by the American Heart Association, as well as simulated clinical scenarios which include hands-on participation.
ACLS CERTIFICATION COURSE COVERS
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (AHA 2020 Guidelines)
The American Heart Association BLS Class is designed for Healthcare Providers and geared toward training individuals currently working in healthcare or planning a career in healthcare. The students will learn adult, child, and infant CPR and the use of an automated external defibrillator, or AED.
Because this CPR class is for healthcare providers, there will be added training on how to use and perform rescue breaths using a bag valve mask. At the end of the class, the student will have time dedicated to learning how to rescue a choking infant, children, and adults. The students will also have plenty of hands-on practice using the latest in feedback manikin devices to master the skills of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE BLS CERTIFICATION COURSE?
Healthcare professionals and other personnel need to have the skills to perform CPR and other Basic Cardiovascular Life Support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
BLS CERTIFICATION COURSE COVERS
- New science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC.
- The components of high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants.
- The AHA Chain of Survival for prehospital and in-facility providers.
- Important early use of an AED.
- Effective ventilation using a barrier device.
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR.
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants.
If you are looking for an Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support class, or a Pediatric Advanced Life Support class we have them available many days a week to make it easier with your schedule.