PALS and BLS Certification Bundle from the American Heart Association
This class is for an American Heart Association PALS and BLS Certification bundle and when the class is completed you will receive a certificate valid for 2 years from the American Heart Association like the one in the images below.
We also offer these certifications.
(Click on the buttons below to book your class)
PALS and BLS Certification Bundle Online Booking – Sign Up For Your Class
This Booking is for an In-Person, Hands-on class that will be taken at one of our offices. Since our classes are very small groups we do not take walk-ins and every student participating has booked the class and saved their spot in advance.
Sign up on this page for quicker scheduling but if you would like to arrange a time for a particular class or a 1-on-1 class, please contact us directly at 407.308.0139
Online Booking For In-Person Class At Our Offices
PEDIATRIC ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT (AHA 2020 Guidelines)
The American Heart Association PALS Pediatric Advanced Life Support Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2020 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC. This classroom, Instructor-led course uses a series of videos and simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics. The goal of this class is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes by using a series of videos and simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce these concepts.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE PALS COURSE?
This course is for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of respiratory and or cardiovascular emergencies and cardiopulmonary arrest in pediatric patients. Included but not limited to personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, respiratory therapists, pharmacists, and paramedics.
- The systematic approach to assessing and treating a seriously ill or injured infant/child
- Recognition and management of cardiac arrest
- Basic child and infant life support skills
- Recognition and management of respiratory distress and failure, including airway management
- Recognition and management of shock, including vascular access
- Recognition and management of arrhythmias, including electrical therapy
- Post-cardiac arrest care
BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (AHA 2020 Guidelines)
The American Heart Association BLS Class is designed for Healthcare Providers and geared toward training individuals currently working in healthcare or planning a career in healthcare. The students will learn adult, child, and infant CPR and the use of an automated external defibrillator, or AED.
Because this CPR class is for healthcare providers, there will be added training on how to use and perform rescue breaths using a bag valve mask. At the end of the class, the student will have time dedicated to learning how to rescue a choking infant, children, and adults. The students will also have plenty of hands-on practice using the latest in feedback manikin devices to master the skills of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE BLS CERTIFICATION COURSE?
Healthcare professionals and other personnel need to have the skills to perform CPR and other Basic Cardiovascular Life Support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
BLS CERTIFICATION COURSE COVERS
- New science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC.
- The components of high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants.
- The AHA Chain of Survival for prehospital and in-facility providers.
- Important early use of an AED.
- Effective ventilation using a barrier device.
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR.
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants.
If you are looking for a Basic Life Support class, an Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support class, or a Pediatric Advanced Life Support class we have them available many days a week to make it easier with your schedule.